TP Home | About | Newsletter | Blogs |

Filling knives

(Dave King) #1

Any recommendations for flexible filling knives? The Kraft tools range look and sound great, but are they primarily for plasterboard / drywall and not filling?


Great heads-up on Kraft - I was looking for a stainless steel bucket trowel.
There filling knives are for dry-lining although could be used for filling large areas. I always carry a tape and jointer
Filltite Continental filling knives for me - great for filling. I buy a packet of them from Selco.

(Dave King) #3

Thanks, will look at the filltite option.