TP Home | About | Newsletter | Blogs |

Fitches need replacing

(DavidJ) #1

My super-high quality Dulux fitches need replacing.

Can anyone recommend me a good brand or website to buy a set of round fitches from?


(dazco) #2

MyPaintbrush have some Picasso ones that are a thing of beauty!

(DavidJ) #3

Those do indeed look beautiful, but I was more looking to replace a set of five or so round fitches that range from half an inch at widest down to maybe five mm.

Maybe an art shop is my best bet - I’ll keep looking, but thanks.