TP Home | About | Newsletter | Blogs |

Lincrusta press Release

(Andy Sarson) #1

I am delighted to announce that Heritage Wallcoverings Ltd has acquired the Lincrusta business from CWV Ltd.

Bringing with it wide experience of the European high-end décor market, Heritage Wallcoverings Ltd is fully committed to the growth and development of the Lincrusta business, and will focus on the supply of traditional, hand-crafted wallcoverings.

As a new investor at a time where Lincrusta is progressing with numerous exciting development projects, Heritage Wallcoverings Ltd will support the UK Management team to accelerate the speed to market of these projects, and to help develop Lincrusta sales with our current customer base as well as investing in new high growth markets.

Lincrusta will continue to be manufactured at our factory in Morecambe, Lancashire, and to be serviced by our distribution operation in Bacup.

Customer Service enquiries should be directed to Diane Wood on +44 (0) 1254 222935 or email diane.wood@cwvgroup.com, and my contact details remain the same - +44 (0) 7801 241 609or email andy.sarson@cwvgroup.com . I will let you know should these details change in the future.

I’d like to thank you for your support at this exciting time, to apologise for any disruption caused during the transfer process over the last few days and to assure you of our continued commitment to providing a first class product and service in the future.

Kind regards

Mr Lincrusta