TP Home | About | Newsletter | Blogs |

Past work

(Mark Nash) #1

(Mark Nash) #2

Notice the reflection , this was s difficult project a few years ago , that ended in a great testimonial leading to more work , looks good , does it not Mr Mapstone, ???

(Mark Nash) #3

strangely enough a pic taken two days later generated some debate as to the working practises , yes , I kid you not,
There is always some people poised to knock you down but my thought is "quality will out ",
Hand painted high gloss pink requested by the client to a fairly well known kitchen company , they gave a TP painter a call " me ", job done . Kitchen company happy ,
client thrilled , I must add at that particular point in time I was not a member of Traditional Painter UK but to become a member that points to the quality required ,
A good memory of a job the client said was " well done "

(darlic) #4

Looks amazing Mark you have a lot to be proud off, maybe you could tell us a bit more, being truthful
wouldn’t no where to start, your certainly a man that really cares about attention to detail and customer satisfaction, you can see the reflection off the windows its like glass effect.

(Mark Nash) #5

Hi Darlic,

Thanks for that e mail, it was to me one of the most difficult finishes to achieve .But the result I and the client thought was excellent .Have a good day.

Best regards

Mark

On Monday, November 17, 2014, darlic <enquiries@traditionalpainter.com> wrote:

darlic

November 17

Looks amazing Mark you have a lot to be proud off, maybe you could tell us a bit more, being truthful

wouldn’t no where to start, your certainly a man that really cares about attention to detail and customer satisfaction, you can see the reflection off the windows its like glass effect.

To respond, reply to this email or visit http://forum.traditionalpainter.com/t/past-work/1083/4 in your browser.

Previous Replies

mark

November 17

strangely enough a pic taken two days later generated some debate as to the working practises , yes , I kid you not,

There is always some people poised to knock you down but my thought is "quality will out ",

Hand painted high gloss pink requested by the client to a fairly well known kitchen company , they gave a TP painter a call " me ", job done . Kitchen company happy ,

client thrilled , I must add at that particular point in time I was not a member of Traditional Painter UK but to become a member that points to the quality required ,

A good memory of a job the client said was " well done "

mark

November 17

Notice the reflection , this was s difficult project a few years ago , that ended in a great testimonial leading to more work , looks good , does it not Mr Mapstone, ???

mark

November 17

To respond, reply to this email or visit http://forum.traditionalpainter.com/t/past-work/1083/4 in your browser.

To unsubscribe from these emails, visit your user preferences.