TP Home | About | Newsletter | Blogs |

Self employed decorator in Carlisle Cumbria

(bevthepainter) #1

Hello and thank you for this forum. I look forward to getting to know you all here. I am a self employed decorator in Carlisle Cumbria. Read some of the subjects and find them very professional and ready to share knowledge and tips. Thanks Bev Reid. (Mr) just so you know I am not a lady!

(Andy Crichton) #2

Thanks for persevering with the login! It stops robots signing up, not supposed to stop bona fide contributors though :slight_smile:

Feel free to contribute wherever you like and ask any questions. There are loads of ways to approach a job and with lots of new products around, we are all learning and developing techniques all the time.

(Russ Pike) #3

Hi Bev, nice to see you on here as well as tweeting. Hope you enjoy the site and find it useful!

Kind regards

Russ

(mick downie) #4

afternoon russ

i am mick downie.painter and quality decorator from colchester in essex.

this site is wonderfull to read and exchange ideas.please feel free to visit my website MPD DECORATING your thoughts on my site would be appreciated. merry crimbo. mick

[color=#ff1419]Hi Mick, thanks for introducing yourself. I will post the Axus roller part of your question and answer your questions about kitchen painting in a different thread.

Also best to point out one of the 3 rules - we don’t post links to trade sites until you have posted 20 good posts, at which point by way of thanks, I will write up a quick post which is a lot more link friendly for you[/color]

(Chris Graham) #5

[quote]Quote from bevthepainter on December 3, 2012, 07:49
Hello and thank you for this forum. I look forward to getting to know you all here. I am a self employed decorator in Carlisle Cumbria. Read some of the subjects and find them very professional and ready to share knowledge and tips. Thanks Bev Reid. (Mr) just so you know I am not a lady![/quote]

I am also from Carlisle, now living down south

(Russ Pike) #6

Hey Mick, I must have missed this post some how! Your sites looking good mate, I hope it brings you lots of lucrative work!

Bev & Chris, I got married up your end many moons ago in the Blacksmiths cottage over the old anvil. I remember stopping in some converted barns (The Steadings)right next to the last junction of the M6, lovely place.