TP Home | About | Newsletter | Blogs |

Wilco Brush Vest

(Andy Crichton) #1

There’s a new kit in town. My Paint Brush have launched the Wilco Brush Vest a plastic vest to protect and serve your favourite paint brushes after they have been cleaned out.

Please add your thoughts on the Wilco Brush Vest

(Charles Budd) #2

I’ve just ordered 15 of them - I have no doubt at all that they will save me not only time in wrapping up brushes after use, but also save money on new brushes. I hope they’re sturdily constructed, and that the hings can take repeated opening and closing. We shall see and I shall report back!

(twitter_christiedecor) #3

This is a dream come true!! Finally, there is something on the market to deal with this everyday frustration. Does anyone know if they will be on sale at the PD show this week?

(Andy) #4

Hi All

just to confirm brush vests will not be available at the P&D show unfortunately
But are available exclusively from mypaintbrush.co.uk
i first sore this product over in the states back in march and am so pleased to have got it over here and at an affordable price keep up the good work on TP and thanks for your support

(twitter_christiedecor) #5

noted! I shall be making my order this evening. Thanks for bringing this product to our attention.

See you at the P&D show?

Bryony

(RJ Taylor Decoration Ltd) #6

These covers work very well. I just bought 6 of them and will probably buy more in different sizes.
I’ve tried angled brushes and flat brushes with rounded and square edged ferrules and not found anything that doesn’t fit in them.
I like the idea that brushes can be put away damp. Try that in a standard cardboard cover and it will fall apart in no time.

(Fresh) #7

I use magnetic tool strips attached to the racking in my van, creating rows of brushes attached by the ferrule.

(Andy Crichton) #8

[quote]Quote from Fresh on December 9, 2012, 19:52
I use magnetic tool strips attached to the racking in my van, creating rows of brushes attached by the ferrule. [/quote]

Do you hang up when wet, and how do you keep the brushes in shape?

(Fresh) #9

shaped while damp if needed and hung up pointing downwards, any excess moisture drains off

(Charles Budd) #10

I use brush vests for all my brushes now - even the round sash brushes - I just put two of them in a 2.5" or 3" brush vest together.