TP Home | About | Newsletter | Blogs |

Any ideas what this piece of equipment is?

I saw this photo on Twitter and grabbed it meaning to ask the owner what the Festool equipment was but now I can’t find where I saw it.

It was being used on a trip to Paris for a wallpaper project I think.

Any ideas what it might be with regards to wallpapering?

probably the guiderail used by chippies

1 Like

Ah ok. Thanks Dave.

No it’s the Festool Sniper rifle I think, “decorator” is just a few levels up from being a “cleaner” :wink:

Could be the Festool snooker cue!

Ha Ha Fresh & pd67 :smile:

Dave is right of course. Confirmed by Festool.