TP Home | About | Newsletter | Blogs |

Greetings from Staffordshire

Hi all my name is Simon Goodwin I have been in the trade for well over 30 years.

I started off at college completing my City and Guilds and then went onto teaching the subject for over 10 years until jumping into site management for 12+ years, but I have always worked in the trade even if it was the odd job whilst teaching or management, the love of the trade brought me back and have been self-employed for 17 years.

Large changes with dustless sanding and spraying has renewed my motivation always looking to improve my skills and knowledge, most of my work is domestic not only general decorating I do specialized window repairs with epoxy systems as I enjoy restoring what most would say is unrestorable, Kitchen and furniture painting is my favourite type of work and enjoy both brushing and spraying and to be honest this is what brought me to TP and looking at how well-organised and smart the site is, I am not the best with technology so forgive any mistakes .

I am a big believer of getting involved not only asking questions but passing on knowledge and happy to give my time with anyone who need help.