TP Home | About | Newsletter | Blogs |


Can anyone advise on a good insurance company to cover public liability and personal insurance for a one person decorator, and what would be the sort of price you would be expected to pay. Many Thanks

Boothby taylor,check them out.cheers

Ditto Darlic’s suggestion.

They specialise in insurance for tradesmen and the first criteria for their choice of policy is: What are the insurers like to deal with when it is time to claim. Then they look at price. Refreshing approach I think in this era of “cheap first then worry about the consequences later”.

1 Like

Coversure swindon might also be worth a look they specalize in detailing insurance but they also off tradesman insurance.

Thank you very much darlic and Andy. I will contact them both. I appreciate your advise.

1 Like