TP Home | About | Newsletter | Blogs |

Paints and Interiors E Anglia- Traditional Painter Associate supplier

I can not believe i have been following TP for all this time and not yet found the forum!

Anyway - A Good Morning to all.

I own and run Paints & Interiors and independant decorating supply company based in Norfolk. I stock and distribute paints and oils for eicó, ican, Keim, Osmo, Scala, Alcro, Owatrol, Solignum - and others to come! I also distribute for Krud Kutter, Wooster, 3M etc.

For those who are interested in Lime - i also stock and distribute Fibrelime flexible Lime Putty, and can supply laths, Mesh and Skanda boards.

I have used around 90% of the products i stock in my 17 odd years on the tools prior to opening the shop so i have a fair amount of background knowledge - although i am always keen top know more and engage as much as i can with trades where ever possible.

Please do ask me any questions i will do my best to help. Supply wise if it is European/Scandi then call me as i have connections through suppliers to some of the best products on the market.

Looking forward to dealong with you all!

Kind regards,

Ben

Hi Ben,

Its nice to see suppliers here on the forum and with your knowledge and product range, I think you will be good to have around.
I have a fair bit of experience with Keim products and I’m still playing with the Eico and Ican samples you sent me, I will post my feedback on here if that’s OK?

Cheers, Russ

Thanks Russ - anything i can help with just ask. Look forward to feedback as and when.

Kind regards, Ben

look forward to the benefit of your experience with the Scandinaian paints especially