TP Home | About | Newsletter | Blogs |

Teknos furniture paint

Hi folks,
i had the pleasure today of using Teknos semi matt furniture paint. What a lovely drop of gear!
I am interested to know if anyone here has used it and how they liked it, i am particularly interested in finding out if anyone has used it in white, how well it covers, what undercoat ?etc
Who have you used to supply it?

Have you got any more feedback on this product?

Hi Andy
yeah, i bought the white to try on trim. As soon as i dipped the stir stick and wiped it off i coul see it was near translucent, i tryed it on a sample that i was preparing for some fitted furniture coverage was awful so i called them at teknos and the kindly aggreed to swap it out. I had used some mixed into Farrow and balll wevet and the body was great, so ordered some F B All white, which i am using on a staircase at present, i figure its close enough to white.
Any way i ordered the 1100 primer and sprayed it, the primer levels nicely and powders on the rubb back, good body too.
i sprayed the kristal topp semi matt 1st topcoat, and brushed a final coat. Lovely gear Andy. Similar to Tikkurilla its about £35 for 3 litres plus 10 for next day delivery. Orderd direct.

https://www.teknosonline.co.uk/contact/

2 Likes